Returns & Exchanges
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase and accompanied by the original receipt and or order form.
- Item(s) must be unworn and unused with original tags attached
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original condition
- This (change of mind) policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. If you purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchase a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
- Wests Tigers Roarstore reserves the right to deny a return or exchange if the above conditions are not met.
- If the consumer changes their mind, or decides they do not like the goods, no refund will be issued
- Refunds will be returned to the credit card the order was originally processed with. Once your returned items have been received, please allow 3-7 additional business days for the refund to process back into your account.
Please follow the steps below for refunds and exchanges:
- Send your item back to our return address.
- Include exchange details within the return.
- Once returned parcel is received by Wests Tigers Roarstore we will contact you to finalise return.
Any returns and exchanges will come at the customer's expense.
Wests Tigers, PO Box 169
North Strathfield, NSW, 2137
Phone: 02 8741 3300